Front Desk Sales Associate
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: January 12, 2022
OverviewNOW HIRING! JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!Do you love helping
others? Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to
use your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of
caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the
answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy.Massage
Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales
and customer service associate at our franchised location,* you'll
join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a
meaningful role to play as you:
- Help clientsunderstand the benefits of regular massage, skin
care and stretch.
- Establish relationshipswith members and guests to grow and
retain a client base.
- Connect clientswith retail products that improve, enhance, and
extend the positive impact of the services they receive.Here's
what's in it for you:The rewards of the job go beyond the
difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer
a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work
- A dynamic, energizing environmentwhere you're consistently
challenged, never bored.
- Trainingto help you grow and refine your sales and customer
service skills.What We'll Accomplish TogetherAs a team, we're
committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and
growing our member base to help more people on their wellness
journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members,
retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing
experience. This includes:
- Providingoutstanding customer service by greeting clients upon
arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing
questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and
maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our
- Promotingthe value of total body care by educating clients on
new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness
Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging
home-care retail purchases based on service provider
- Drivingmember retention through outreach via phone and email to
- Upholdingthe Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protectingour workplace cultureby recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to SucceedWe only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Sales superstarswho aren't afraid to take the lead in
connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to
support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous
retail or sales experience.
- People of integrityready to champion the well-being of members,
guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isnt
the easy thing).
- Smart and savvywith solid math and computer skills, confidence
handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Masters of customer servicewho makes everyone they interact
with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone.
Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feetwith the ability to think critically, juggle
multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammateswho can work well with other in a fun and
- Supporters of total body carewith a general knowledge of
massage and skin care services.We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe'reexcited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Ifyou're ready toput
your amazingsales and customer serviceskills to work to help people
feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.*Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently
owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised
location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer
for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each
individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or
any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation
are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location
and may vary from location to location.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Simi Valley , Front Desk Sales Associate, Sales , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!