PCB Test Technician
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: November 23, 2022
An Amazing Engineering and Manufacturing company in the
industrial, medical and Aerospace and Defense markets, based in
Chatsworth is in need of experienced Test Technicians.Location:
ChatsworthPay: $22.00-$24.00 (DOE)Shifts: 1st and 2nd shifts
neededWeekend Shifts available - both 4x10 schedules and 9x80
schedules6:00am-2:30pm and 3:00pm-1:30amSkills needed:
- Attention to detail
- Able to follow directions
- Positive want to learn attitude
- Computer savvy
- Hand coordination
- Steady hands
- Experience with a microscope (company will train)
- Clean room environment
- Precision Tools
- Repetitive Process
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify faulted components or manufacturing defects on
production printed circuit boards (down to the component level) and
submit for re-work.
- Read, interpret, and react to schematics for the
- Test production printed circuit boards to include but not
limited to functional and boundary scan tests.
- Must have RF experience.
- Run software backups, diagnostics and preventive maintenance on
tester control computers; identify signs of viruses or excessive
fragmenting and clean them when needed.
- Support the production test operator training and certification
- Support test engineering development projects as required.
- Participate in test process and test station improvements,
efficiencies, and safety.
- Create test reports that accurately describe test results and
any other findings observed during test and/or troubleshooting
- Interface with other cross-functional departments, and possibly
- Utilize, enter data, and to track yield/troubleshooting details
with Clarity application for tested and debugged assemblies for all
- Comply with NEOTech standards and ISO procedures and standards
related to NEOTech's various Quality Management Systems. These
systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the
environment, health, safety and security.
- Train production test debug technicians as requested.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties as assigned, may be required to work
overtime, and occasional Saturdays. Job Knowledge, Skills &
- Highly computer literate
- Good deductive reasoning
- Clear and comprehensive verbal communication
- AA/AS Degree in Electronic Technology or equivalent work
- Ability to work on single task / procedures / products.
- Highly repetitive or routine duties,
- Ability to support 1-2 product lines / customer(s)
- Normally receives detailed instructions on work
- Works under close supervision
- No prior work experience required
- Experience operating test equipment not limited to HP 3070 and
Genrad (Network and Spectrum Analyzers, oscilloscopes).
- Able to troubleshoot electronic circuits down to the component
- Prefer experience with amplifiers and attenuators. PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS: (The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.)
- Good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to handle sensitive devises in a delicate
- Must be able to bend, knee, and reach outwards and upwards with
- Prolonged sitting up to 3 hours at a stretch.
- Read fine print on paper documents and read documents from a
monitor from a distance of 3 feet.
- Conduct conversations at a reasonable volume from a distance of
- Be able to see difference in colors.
- Must be able to work under optical zoom devices (e.g.,
Microscopes and magnifying lenses).
- Be able to walk and carry up to 20 lbs of equipment for a
distance of 100 feet on a routine basis.
Keywords: PrideStaff, Simi Valley , PCB Test Technician, Professions , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!