Installation and Field Technician
Company: Service Tech
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: November 18, 2022
We are an independent, family-owned Equipment Service/Repair
company looking for an individual to perform troubleshooting,
equipment repairs, equipment installs and general customer service.
We will train the right individual, but mechanical aptitude is
required. If you like the idea of working with a variety of tasks
and have technical abilities, this job might be a good fit. You
will learn and apply current skills to the job of servicing and
installing auto lifts, compressors and air reels at our customer's
location. We provide training and support with opportunities to
succeed. We have invested in state of the art trucks, equipment,
and technology to support our people.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities (We will Train!):
- An ideal candidate will have the ability to diagnose and repair
machine malfunctions, perform routine maintenance and
troubleshooting of electric, hydraulic and pneumatic systems with
- Test and adjust equipment.
- Set-up and service automotive equipment.
- Exhibit professional appearance and conduct while providing
excellent customer service.Job Requirements:
- Previous experience using hand tools and power tools.
- Valid state driver's license with an acceptable driving
- Strong customer communication and relationship skills; our
technicians are the face of the company.
- Capacity to work both in a team and independently.
- Ability to kneel, bend, squat, and stand for long periods of
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be comfortable working on ladders, platforms, and scissor
- Must be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- High school education or GED.
- (4) 10 Hour Days 7:30am-6pm
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for Advancement
Keywords: Service Tech, Simi Valley , Installation and Field Technician, Professions , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!