Quality Tech I
Company: ARLON GRAPHICS
Posted on: July 24, 2019
Provides support and assist the Quality Engineer to test production
material and maintain quality records and standards.
- Collects and verifies production samples from all manufacturing
areas and maintains all sample retain file systems in an organized
manner for easy retrieval or reference.
- Test in-process material versus established
- Perform weathering functions which includes; preparing test
panels, exposing and sending weathering sites, entering data,
maintaining weathering panels, reporting data of completion.
- Assists in other QA functions i.e. customer claim sample
testing and processing, non-conforming material testing, raw
materials testing, verification of expired items and shelf life
extension, finished good testing and certifications or any other
projects assigned by Quality Engineers or Quality Manager.
- Follows all safety rules and reports any unsafe acts or
conditions to the supervisor.
- Keep lab in a clean and orderly manner to meet department
monthly 5S goal.
- Maintains lab equipment within specifications and reports any
- Must embody the Arlon core values of Teamwork, Excellence,
Accountability, Integrity and Inspiration on a daily basis.
Skills and Experience
- High School graduate minimum requirement, Associate - Bachelors
in Science field preferred.
- 0-1-year experience (laboratory experience preferred).
- Must have good arithmetic skills.
- MSWord and MS Excel proficient.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred.
Language SkillsExcellent communication skills required. Must have
the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
written, with all levels of organization and external suppliers and
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
sit. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and use
hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision peripheral vision, depth perception, the
ability to adjust focus and the ability to distinguish printed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Arlon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other protected status in
accordance with all applicable laws. PM18 LI-AR1
Keywords: ARLON GRAPHICS, Simi Valley , Quality Tech I, Other , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!