Multifamily Asst. Superintendent - Ground-Up 200+ Unit Wrap Jobs
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: June 2, 2019
Multifamily Asst. Superintendent - Ground-Up 200+ Unit Wrap
Based out of Pasadena, CA, our company is a trusted real estate and
construction adviser to Fortune 500, mid-size and start-up
companies. We are a leader in the Western United States, but
maintain our strongest presence as one of Southern California's
largest and most respected builders.
We have successfully developed millions of square feet of space
across virtually every real estate sector. We take great pride in
these buildings, but find even greater accomplishment in the
respect, integrity and relationships we've built along the way.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are always looking for talented and skilled professionals to
join our team. We take pride in providing new and current employees
with the training, tools and resources needed to forge their skills
and careers to propel them into success in the rapidly changing
world of construction, as we firmly believe the success of our
employees' is our company's success. Join our Team Today!
What You Will Be Doing
The Assistant Superintendent's role is to manage day-to-day
construction activities and supervise field personnel and
subcontractors as required to successfully complete the project on
schedule. The PS will be responsible for producing quality work
that is consistent with the standards set forth in the project's
contract plans and specification. Just as important, the PS is
expected to administer good construction safety practices and
continuously keep the site clean and orderly. The PS will report
directly to the Project Manager.
- Project Superintendent
- Exempt position
- Worksite location at construction jobsite trailer, or main
offices, depending on company needs
- Reports to Project Manager & executive team members (VP of
Construction, VP of Operations, CEO, etc)
- Works closely with Project Superintendent, jobsite staff, main
office staff, vendors, clients, and engineers
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS (including but not limited to)
- Manage day-to-day activities to meet project milestones and
ultimately meet or beat project completion date.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or
emergencies at construction site
- Create short-interval look-ahead project schedules to ensure
upcoming events are communicated, tracked and are being proactively
- Manage and look ahead no less than 3 weeks to proactively
identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate a
- Report all project delays to the Project Manager and propose
solutions with minimum impact to the project schedule
- Maintain daily and weekly logs of construction progress
- Obtain and document all inspections and ensure quality of work
prior to each inspection
- Maintain jobsite safety, health and cleanliness
- Verify all work is installed in a good workmanship level
- Daily inspection of construction site to monitor compliance with
building and safety codes, and other applicable regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely
to produce constructability issues and plan coordination problems
prior to beginning construction of the project.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative
staff, subcontractors, and clients
- Ensure project documentation and reports are complete
- Attend all necessary jobsite meetings, whether onsite or
- Manage the punch lists and close out of the project
- Review all submittals and RFI's to ensure timely and accurate
responses and execution
- Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and
conflicts as required
What You Need for this Position
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university with
major coursework in construction science, engineering,
architecture, or other related field and/or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in multi-family, wood framing,
structural concrete, construction projects
SKILLS AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of structural concrete, type V and III wood
framed buildings, & MEP building systems.
- Advance knowledge of construction management processes, means and
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is
- Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
- Good client management and goodwill building ability
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
- Ability to handle pressure
- Strong focus on quality
- Recent working knowledge and competence of Microsoft Office,
including Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Project
- Knowledge and experience in Prolog or similar Project Management
Software is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Maintain company confidentiality
What's In It for You
We are willing to offer excellent compensation projects
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Strong bonus structure
- Gas and Cell Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more...
So, if you are a Multifamily Asst. Superintendent - Ground-Up 200+
Unit Wrap Jobs with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Simi Valley , Multifamily Asst. Superintendent - Ground-Up 200+ Unit Wrap Jobs, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!