Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: January 27, 2023
XIFIN, Inc. is a San Diego based, private equity backed, innovative
software and services company dedicated to unlocking a world where
healthcare operates with efficiency. We help patients and
healthcare organizations make informed, optimized decisions to
deliver the best care and patient outcomes possible.
Our OmniSYS pharmacy division, headquartered in Dallas, Texas was
created through acquisition with a mission to create software
driven solutions for pharmacies, pharmacists, and the patients they
We are self-driven innovators making a difference in the healthcare
Who are we looking for?
The Client Services department provides enrollment, credentialing,
and contracting services for its clients. You will be responsible
for assisting the team in preparing and submitting enrollment
applications, credentialing applications, and maintaining the
provider's credentialing files. In this position, you will interact
with employees on all levels of the organization, insurances and
clients and their support staff. The ideal candidate for this
position is detail oriented, a team player, organized and has
excellent communication skills.
- Create and update providers credentialing software
- Create and update CAQH profiles
- Respond to payor demographic requests
- Prepare and submit payor applications on behalf of the
providers and groups
- Follow up on submitted payor applications
- Collect and distribute mail and email correspondence to other
- Prepare, submit & follow up on payor applications on behalf of
providers and groups
- Maintain provider files on the network
- High school diploma
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication
Nice if you have:
- Prior experience in a billing, healthcare or similar
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to
request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or
recruiting process, please contact us at 858-436-2901.
XIFIN is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other
things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: XIFIN, Simi Valley , Credentialing Specialist, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!