CNC Lathe - Large- Machinist
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: November 25, 2022
1 st shift 6 am to 2pm Monday Friday
Perform duties to set up and operate a number of different
computerized numerical controlled machine tools to perform a wide
range of turning, drilling, milling, tapping, or resistance spot
welding operations on precision machined components in a work-cell
environment. Follow quality and safety rules and keep work area in
a clean and orderly condition.
- Work from process sheets, blueprints, setup sheets, setup
cards, machine status boards, and verbal as well as written
- Machine and install or re-cut chuck jaws as required.
- Insert and secure tooling in machine turrets.
- Use hand tools and manual machines as needed
- Perform machine set ups as required.
- Download and upload programs into machine, and make minor
programming adjustments as needed.
- Operate different types of computerized numerical controls to
manufacture a finished machined product by performing a wide range
of machining operations within tight tolerances.
- Make adjustments to offset coordinates to compensate for
materials, tooling or machine center conditions.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and make appropriate
- May be required to train less experienced machinists.
- Set up and verify preset gauges for proper calibration as
- Work with supervisor, programmer & support teams to resolve
problem situations as required.
- Inspect own work for correct dimensions and ensure that company
quality and quantity standards are maintained and complete required
documentation. Will be required to inspect the work of other
- May be required to operate multiple machines.
- Rotate between various department work centers as required and
perform other related duties as assigned.
- Enters data into ERP system.
- Supports continuous improvement/Bank activities.
- Load and unload component piece parts with weights up to 25
Capabilities and Success Factors
- This position requires the applicant to be a US Person with a
US permanent residence. A US Person is a US Citizen or Green card
- Previous experience and demonstrated proficiency in operating
CNC lathe, CNC mill machines, or resistance spot welder (any
combination of two machines), with intermediate knowledge and
experience with setting up machines.
- Requires a high school education or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience, and knowledge of
machining principles and methods for computer numerical controlled
machine tools required
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic mathematical
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions and blue
prints in English.
- External candidates will be required to pass a Machinist test
which measures mechanical aptitude.
- Moderate physical demand required to insert tooling, set up
work centers, inspect workpieces and make machine adjustments,
which is equivalent to continuously lifting or moving light weight
material. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for an entire
In addition to Producting invaluable experience and having the
opportunity to create a legacy, the dynamic leader we seek will be
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Matching 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary Personal Reimbursement Account
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Simi Valley , CNC Lathe - Large- Machinist, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!