Physical Therapist (PT) - Granada Hills, CA
Company: Powerback Rehabilitation
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: November 13, 2022
Powerback is a new way of delivering recovery, rehabilitation,
respiratory, and wellness services to patients across the nation.
We deliver an empowered approach to achieving your full potential
by providing integrated and individualized solutions. Our
reimagined approach to rehabilitation connects directly to the
patient experience, which is centered on transforming the road to
recovery for everyone and helping patients get their power back .
It's patient-centered care that provides a sustainable way of
feeling better, moving better, breathing better, and living
POSITION SUMMARY : The Physical Therapist assesses the need for,
develops, and delivers physical therapy programs to facilitate
rehabilitation. The Physical Therapist identifies the need for and
makes referral(s) to other disciplines to address the comprehensive
needs of patients. They implement individualized therapy programs
designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance performance. In
addition, the Physical Therapist instructs, educates and trains
patients and caregivers in those skills and functions essential for
promoting independence and productivity, in order to diminish or
correct pathology. They direct activities to promote and maintain
1. As necessary or applicable, supervision of Physical Therapy
Assistants, temporary licensees, students and support personnel in
accordance with state licensure requirements and professional
2. Responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of rehab
services; adherence to an established plan of care, department and
patient(s)' schedule, and timely documentation of services.
3. Attends and contributes to patient care, staffing conferences
and other related meetings.
4. Makes referrals to other disciplines and agencies in order to
address the comprehensive needs of the patient.
5. Consults with other members of the rehabilitation team to select
the most appropriate therapeutic regimen consistent with the needs
and capabilities of each patient.
6. Adapts program and/or plan of care according to the needs of
7. Promotes a safe environment and enforces the elimination of fire
and safety hazards.
8. Orders supplies and equipment as necessary.
9. Cleans, maintains, identifies, and reports the need for repair
of equipment as necessary.
10. Puts patient service first: ensures that patients and families
receive the highest quality of service in a caring and
compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs
11. Screens, examines and evaluates patients, including history,
systems review, and application of appropriate tests and measures,
synthesis information and interprets examination findings in order
to establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the
predicted level of improvement and the time required to achieve it,
identify precautions/contraindications and design and plan of care.
Develops appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration
with the patient and caregivers, implements the physical therapy
treatment plan, and completes all related documentation and record
keeping regarding these services. Services include but are not
limited to application of therapeutic techniques in areas such
*Therapeutic exercise including aerobic capacity conditioning,
balance coordination, agility training, body mechanics and postural
stabilization, flexibility exercises, gait and locomotion training,
neuromotor development training, relaxation, strength, power, and
*Airway clearance techniques
*Integumentary repair and protection
*Use of electrotherapeutic, physical agent and mechanical
12. Designs, fabricates, fits and/or applies adaptive devices, and
trains patients in the use of adaptive devices including orthotics
13. Selects appropriate activities suited to the individual's
physical and mental capacity, intelligence level and interest.
14. Instructs patients in the skills and techniques required for
participation in mobility activities and evaluates patient
progress, attitudes, and behavior as related to rehabilitative
15. Performs routine reexamination as needed/required to
modify/progress plan of treatment.
16. Performs other related duties as required.
PTH1 PandoLogic. Keywords: Physical Therapist (PT), Location: Simi
Valley, CA - 93062
Keywords: Powerback Rehabilitation, Simi Valley , Physical Therapist (PT) - Granada Hills, CA, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!