Company: Bank of America
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- A Delivery Lead is responsible for coordinating and
facilitating routines to support delivery -e.g.kick-offs, status
reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates,
- Plans and coordinates delivery and dependencies across multiple
- Support Enterprise Change Management Standards. Program level
status reporting and key control indicators.
- Facilitates dependency management/risk management/impediment
- Promotes/facilitates communication and collaboration across
organizations to support deliverable completion and timeline.
- Gathers/facilitates status updates for the deliverables to
stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues,
- Ensures that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements
by working with the sponsor/stakeholders.
- Ensures deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management
standards. Supports resource planning for delivery/execution.
- Accountability and Ownership and self-sufficient to be able to
work with minimum guidance.Required Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or must have Equivalent working
- 5 - 7 years of Project Management experience.
- Experience with JIRA, ALM, PCM, PPRT, NEXUS, etc.
- Experience delivering large projects with significant impact to
multiple lines of business that may have cross-functional or
- Strong strategic thinker and the proven ability to
- Superior communication skills, ability to navigate in a matrix
management model and influence across multiple organization
- Strong relationship management and organizational skills along
with ability to identify and prioritize work load.
- Willing and able to work after hours when required to support
multiple time zones.
- Acts as the project subject matter expert to support delivery
deadlines, governance routines, cross project dependencies and
- Formally manages change controls for scope, schedule, and
budget targets to adhere to bank Change Management policies.
- Ability to effectively convey complex information
- Support of program management tools and techniques in alignment
with the bank Change and Project Management Framework.
- Ability to interact with business leaders, external vendors and
internal technology groups.
- Extensive experience of process & release management.
- Knowledge of Agile and waterfall software delivery
methodology.Process-oriented; able to navigate bank policies and
proceduresShift:1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week:
Keywords: Bank of America, Simi Valley , Delivery Lead, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!