Quality Assurance Specialist
Company: Eurow & O'Reilly Corporation
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: August 8, 2022
-Quality Assurance SpecilaistEurow & O'Reilly Corp. is a
well-established mid-market multi brand manufacturer and
distributor of consumer and commercial products with a focus on
home goods, textiles, and equine products. We are currently looking
for an experienced, ambitious, results driven, qualified
professional to strengthen our existing Quality Assurance
department. This is a full-time / onsite position located in Simi
Essential Job Responsibilities: -
- Handle relations and communications with factories in
- Provide oversight of projects to deliver strategies and
techniques ensuring all products entering the market do so with
consistent and comparable high levels of quality. -
- Developing reports documenting any problems or potential future
issues in the quality of products and create a plan of action
regarding how to remediate and address these difficulties.
- Support the development and implementation of improved quality
reporting measures as well as supporting quality related customer
complaint investigations. -
- Provide continuous direction to ensure quality requirements are
integrated into product development and the commercialization
processes effectively and efficiently. -
- Review product labeling and ensure accurate content in
compliance with current legal guidelines.
- Develop strategic solutions and ideas, drive advancement of
processes, procedures, and projects. -
- Determine quality assurance policies and objectives to improve
work processes and efficiency.
- Carry out annual product reviews, identify opportunities for
continuous improvement and implement same in partnership with
- Utilize 3rd party laboratories to conduct Good Manufacturing
Practices and Code of Conduct audits to ensure compliance.
- Maintain and manage various overseas factory audits for
- Write and manage the implementation of corrective action plans
- Identifying short-term and long-range issues; researching and
identifying applicable regulatory and industry compliance standards
and codes; developing compliance policies.
- Develop compliance plans by researching, analyzing, selecting,
and applying compliance concepts, approaches, techniques, and
criteria; qualifying vendors. -
- Organize compliance programs by preparing timetables, required
resources, including testing laboratories. -
- Determine compliance by measuring performance; analyzing and
evaluating findings; performing forensic analysis of failures.
- Prepare reports on fluctuating exchange rates and raw material
costs and perform analysis on how they affect cost.Duties may
change at any time. -Other duties may be assigned as needed. -
Competencies & Requirements:
- The ability to manage multiple competing projects / priorities
and complete them on time. -
- Experience using NetSuite, Microsoft Office products, Word,
Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Must be well versed in Excel including using formulas, creating
templates, and forecasting.
- A keen eye for detail and follow through as well as demonstrate
proficiency of written and verbal communication skills; a good
decision maker who can work autonomously. -
- The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams,
including senior staff, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Legal
Counsel, manufacturing partners and overseas manufacturing
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred or 3-5 years of related
work experience preferably in consumer product goods.
- Ability to read and write Chinese is a plus. The spoken
language is Mandarin (for mainland / central China) where all our
factories are. Cantonese (for southern China and HK) can be a
- Project Management experience is a plus.
Keywords: Eurow & O'Reilly Corporation, Simi Valley , Quality Assurance Specialist, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!