Drive with Gopuff/BevMo!
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Gopuff and BevMo! , a leading consumer technology platform
delivering everyday essentials in minutes from local facilities, is
looking for delivery partners to deliver through goDrive, an app
that connects Delivery Driver Partners with customers. With its own
centrally located facilities in every local market it serves,
Gopuff and BevMo! delivers thousands of everyday needs, from
cleaning supplies, home needs and OTC medications to food, drinks
and more. It's quick and easy to EARN BIG!Why Partner with
- Earn a per order commission + 100% of your tips
- Make a guaranteed hourly minimum* (varies by market)
- Choose your own schedule and deliver when you want
- No restaurants, no riders - deliver from a Gopuff and BevMo!
facility, that's it!What you'll need to get started:
- Gotta be 21 years old!
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Vehicle insurance & registration
- Willing & able to pass a pre-paid alcohol delivery training
course (where applicable)How it works:
- Login to the goDrive app from your local facility
- Grab a few orders
- Deliver to happy customersNo previous delivery experience
required!-goDrive is an app that connects Delivery Driver Partners
with consumers who want deliveries from on-demand businesses like
Gopuff and BevMo!. Partnering with goDrive is a great opportunity
for anyone looking for a flexible schedule. Delivery Driver
Partners will be independent contractors. Delivery Driver Partners
must have a valid driver's license, and minimum auto insurance and
complete a background check. Delivery Driver Partners will use
their own reliable car, iPhone or Android phone and their data and
text plan. Previous delivery experience is not required, but we
encourage drivers from other delivery or ridesharing services to
sign up. Let's get you on the road. Sign Up today! *Hourly minimum
if requirements met.
Keywords: Gopuff, Simi Valley , Drive with Gopuff/BevMo!, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!