General Service - Simi Valley, CA
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: January 12, 2022
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
Just Tires isan automotive service provider that has a high focus
on customer experience and satisfaction. We offer a fun, fast paced
work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive
benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification
reimbursement and paid vacations. At Just Tires, we invest in you
and your future by providing excellent training for our technician,
sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career
advancement opportunities for hard working team players who can
deliver results. Just Tires is a Goodyear company.If you are
looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with
the tire and auto service innovation leader!
AsaGeneralService,you will gain hands-on experience in one ofJust
Tirescenters by learning how to perform basic automotive services
while delivering outstanding service.Youwillalsobecome familiar
withhow tomount and balance tires,perform oil
changes,andconductadditional automotive preventative maintenance.
We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you
invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Learn howto complete basicautomotiveserviceslikemounting and
balancing tires, tire repairs, oil changes, filtersreplacements,
- Trainwith mid and senior level automotive technicians to
learnadditional automotive services.
- Demonstrateexcellentguestservice, whichincludes providing clear
communication and feedback about guest vehicles.
- Promote teamwork to deliver onguestexpectations
- Maintain strict adherence tocompanypolicy on vehicle care and
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires
and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
U.S.without company sponsorship now or in the future
- HighSchoolDiploma or GED
- Previous automotive preventative maintenance experience
- Previous formal automotive training
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce
resultswith limitedinfluence from others
- Hard worker, someone who worksdiligently to get tasks done and
demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility,
dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify
problems, and make decisions
- Display acommitmentto learningnew technologies within the
rapidlychanging automotive industry
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week,
which may include weekends and some holidays
- Commitmenttofollowingestablished safety policies and
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Simi Valley , General Service - Simi Valley, CA, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!