Human Resources Associate - Full Time, Day Shift, Temporary
Company: Adventist Health NW
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We
provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the
greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are
driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health,
wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to
always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our
We're looking for someone to join our team as a HR Associate
Provides support and assistance to the Human Resource department by
performing various secretarial duties. Assists in maintaining
hospital badge and door access system, responds to employment
verification requests and provides general employee assistance as
needed. Assists customers. Provides employee with information in
regards to benefits, maintains processes, data entry, etc.
* Assists with the maintaining employee records, processing name
changes, address changes, etc. Assists in gathering information
needed for various requested reports.
* Welcomes and assists visitors to the department. Distributes
badges and necessary paperwork.
* Assists recruiter with scheduling appointments, orientation, and
sending applicants necessary forms. Compiles general orientation,
benefits and new hire and other packets.
* Assists with maintaining job descriptions and information
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
* High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
* Associate's / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of
education/related experience: Preferred
Keywords: Adventist Health NW, Simi Valley , Human Resources Associate - Full Time, Day Shift, Temporary, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!