Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
|Virtual Eligible Job||Yes|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 8 years of total
combined related work experience and completed higher education
- At least 2 years system engineering and/or system architecture work experience
- At least 6 years of
additional work experience directly related to the duties of the
job and/or completed higher education including:
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems
- At least 7 years database work experience
- At least 4 years HL7 &, X12, IHE or comparable interface work experience
- At least 7 years Linux command line work experience
- At least 7 years programming work experience
- At least 2 years of Cloverleaf interface work experience
- At least 1 year of FSI work experience
- At least 1 year of SFTP work experience
- Must live within 60 miles of an international airport
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based
positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to
work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility
will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not
available for this position.
As of December 8, 2021, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where
people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what
is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are
transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that
make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate
the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire
countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000
facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.