Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Select Staffing has a great opportunities for warehouse workers
in Simi Valley, CA within a distribution company.
Hours: 9:30pm – 6am
Sunday to Thursday
Warehouse Worker job summary
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and
processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders
from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing
and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders;
pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins
according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location
orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items
received or distributed through a computer.
- May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves,
pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer
skills may be required
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel,
reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-40lbs occasionally lift
and/or move objects that weigh more than 30 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- 3 medical plans options
- Referral Bonus
- Free online education courses
Career advancement opportunities
Keywords: SelectStaffing, Simi Valley , Warehouse Associate, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!