Office Services Lead
Company: The Millennium Group
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium
Group (TMG) is an award winning business process outsourcing firm
focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related
office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional
service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking
for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a
career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide
associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely
contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
- Oversee and supervise all team processes and procedures.
- Provide onsite leadership and shift supervision to 1-2
- Train new hire and coverage associates.
- Receive and overnight shipment from a vendor containing
critical documents daily.
- Audit and reconcile the shipment to ensure that all necessary
documents were received by cross referencing with the shipment
- Sort the received documents to prepare them for
- As needed, print and insert any necessary additional documents
to be included in outbound shipments.
- Prepare individual overnight courier shipments to send out the
documents to our client's end users.
- Receive and process all other incoming mail and incoming
shipments that arrive at the site.
- Support the client's employees working remotely print, mail and
office supplies requests.
- Complete preventative maintenance walk throughs of the office
to identify and report any needed maintenance requests to the
Office Manager and Property Manager as needed.
- Grant access and escort other vendors that would need to come
into the office to complete repairs and work.
- Purge paper documents per our client's retention policy.
- Operate postage machine to process mail.
- Prepare items and mail pieces for processing, shipment or
- Maintain time, volume and delivery records.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care on the phone, in
email and in person.
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard
data and information.
- Stocking of paper and supplies in the copy center.
- Stocking Office Supplies into the storage cabinets.
- Compile and maintain Monthly and Quarterly Management
- Proactively notify leadership regarding any challenges or
obstacles in our process.
- Other office and shift supervisor duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 3-year customer service and office related experience
- Minimum 1-year of shift supervisor experience preferred.
- Intermediate Mathematical skills.
- Minimum 1-year experience filing, scanning, data entry.
- Minimum 1-year mail/shipping/record keeping/receiving
- 1-3 years working with Microsoft Office Software and strong
Windows environment PC Skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to effectively work individually of in team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy.
- Requires occasional lifting up to 40 lbs.
WATCH Where Service Matters
Keywords: The Millennium Group, Simi Valley , Office Services Lead, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!