Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy, Days, Per Diem
Company: Adventist Health NW
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We
provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the
greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are
driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health,
wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to
always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our
We're looking for someone to join our team as an Occupational
Therapist (PD) who:
Plans and conducts segments of treatment programs designed to
restore and improve physical, social and mental functions, while
meeting department objectives. Serves as co-leader in
interdisciplinary approach to patient groups.
- Completes evaluations to ensure quality standards and addresses
assessment areas that require attention. Uses appropriate clinical
techniques and tools and establishes individualized treatment plans
- Provides therapy interventions using appropriate treatment
protocols and techniques.
- Establishes individualized care and discharge plans and ensures
plans are communicated to appropriate parties.
- Completes comprehensive and accurate clinical documentation
within established deadlines.
- Supervises assigned assistants.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (some certifications will
require Bachelor's): Required
- Master's Degree: Preferred
- Doctorate Degree: Preferred
- Two years Occupational Therapy experience: Preferred
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Occupational Therapy licensure in state of practice:
Adventist Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our
associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates
receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to,
measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu
vaccine typically during October-March each year), etc., as a
condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and
religious exemptions may apply.
Keywords: Adventist Health NW, Simi Valley , Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy, Days, Per Diem, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!