As a Property Manager, you provide superior customer service and
a positive experience to all customers, but not in the early
morning or late at night. You enjoy providing solutions to
customers and selling products and services. You do not mind
splitting your time between the office and outdoors to ensure the
grounds and buildings are at a quality you can be proud of. If this
is you, you have found your fit; our full-time Property Manager
position is perfect for you and we will train you to succeed!
* Work independently at multiple locations within your District;
spend time both inside and outside our property offices.
* Make sure your customer service skills translate into a
positive move-in experience; get customer reviews that will make
* Recommend storage solutions and assist customers with their
* Perform cleaning and maintenance, such as keeping surfaces and
high-touch areas clean; sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and
* Make customer calls to answer questions about their account
and collect payments.
* Conduct daily physical storage unit inspection; confirm
inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to
* Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily
* Take pride in the appearance of your property; maintain a
clean and debris-free location.
* Sell packing and moving supplies.
* Exceed company goals and expectations at your assigned
properties and get rewarded for it!
* Full-time work schedule - 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
* Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off,
* Best-in-class training - learn a variety of skills and build
* Career progression opportunities
* Hourly rate of $15.00
* On-site company housing at many locations
* Safe, socially-distant work environment
* Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered
environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other
service based companies
* All your information will be kept confidential according to