Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Job Title: Production
Location: Simi Valley,
Duration: 6+ Months
- The Production Scheduler, under limited
supervision, performs routine tasks in coordinating new customer
orders, existing customer delivery schedules, and finished product
- Plans and prepares manufacturing production
schedules and departmental workflows.
- Forwards new orders not promised against
existing available promise to schedule and coordinates delivery
with Production Control.
- Makes additions to master schedule, expedited
delivery, special requirements and replacement
- Maintains customer delivery dates in line with
customer requirements, and master production
- Allocates inventory to customer shipments and
coordinates special requirements, and
- Provides monthly ship from stock information to
the Production Control Manager.
- Performs filing and other clerical type
- Other responsibilities as
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is
required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable
schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary.
- A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or
equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience
that will allow successful performance of job
- Vocational training, apprenticeships or the
equivalent experience in related field.
- 2 years or more of relevant
- Working knowledge of Material Resource
Planning/Material Resource Planning II and Basic CRD
- Experience in production control or order
scheduling, as well as standard commercial packaging
- Able to apply a systematic disciplined and
analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
and attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Windows software
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Simi Valley , Production Scheduler, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!