Senior FPGA Engineer
Company: Creative Digital Systems Integration, Inc.
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CDSI, Creative Digital Systems Integration Inc., is an emerging
small business company providing cutting edge technology solutions
to complex RF requirements. We develop ground-breaking
'first-of-its-kind' products that have ranged from complete
phased-array antenna systems, radar calibration tools, application
modeling, and data visualization. These are very exciting times for
CDSI as we have strategically maneuvered our company as a leading
manufacturer within the telemetry digital beam forming technologies
as well as the radar/telemetry simulation environments.
We are searching for a bright and enthusiastic Senior FPGA
Developer Engineer. You must be a team player; we are a company
built on collaboration and creativity. We foster an environment of
sharing information, and provide the highest level of mutual
What you will do:
As a Senior FPGA Developer you primary task is to design,
document, and implement a set of functional system requirements
into flexible and maintainable FPGA code.
- Designing, implementing and troubleshooting FPGA solutions from
functioning Matlab and/or Simulink models.
- Work in a team of engineers to partition workloads between
FPGAs, Embedded processors and control systems.
- Design verification via simulation, Chipscope and
- Accurate code and interface documentation.
- Use of git or other forms of revision control.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, or Computer Science.
- 5 years Experience in Verilog/SystemVerilog and
- Deep knowledge of Xilinx architecture -
Ultrascale+, MPSoC and RFSoC a plus
- Experience writing Higher Order Language code (Python, C++) to
generate automated test scripts for unit testing
- Experience with Integrated Development and Simulation
Environments : Vivado, Quartus, ModelSim
- Firm grasp of Design Constraints, timing closure, and
optimization through floorplanning
- Working knowledge and proper habits with Git/Bitbucket code
- Good documentation habits
- Must have experience in the entire design process of an FPGA
- Familiarity with measurement devices such as Spectrum
Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, etc
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status
- Digital Signal Processing background
- Experience in high speed links
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering,
or Computer Science.
- Familiarity with Jira/Confluence
- Preferred Experience: at least 7 years
Compensation and Benefits:
As a Full time employee, you will enjoy a competitive salary, a
robust benefit package including medical, dental, and vision plans,
life and AD&D insurance. We offer a 401k program with matching
contributions from the company. In addition, we offer endless
opportunities to learn, grow, and develop your strengths through
top-tier training programs, certification sponsorship and tuition
reimbursement. Most importantly, we offer a fun, energetic
environment that truly has a familial atmosphere and a crucial
emphasis on maintaining a strong work-life balance through our
paid-time-off policies, paid holidays, parental leave, family
leave, and bereavement leave.
NOTE: In order to conform to Government technology export
regulations (ITAR), applicants must be US citizens or permanent
residents (Green Card holders). CDSI uses eVerify and provide
Social Security Administration and/or Department of Homeland
Security employees I-9 Form to confirm work authorization.
This job is located in Simi Valley, CA. Some remote
flexibility is allowed due to COVID19 but you are required to be on
site when needed.
CDSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type: Full-time, On site located in Simi Valley, CA
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Creative Digital Systems Integration, Inc., Simi Valley , Senior FPGA Engineer, Other , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!