Senior Software Engineer
Company: Disney Streaming,ESPN
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Disney Streaming is looking for a motivated Senior Software
Engineer to join the Growth Life Engineering team.
The Growth Lifecycle engineering group is responsible for
orchestrating the customer flow and integrating with various other
backend services during signups for Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu. We
own and support many tier-1 services that need to be highly
available in all regions.
- Design and implement tier-1
microservices in Java and/or Scala.
- Implement asynchronous processes to run in the cloud for
various data transformation operations.
- Work on tech design for various initiatives and projects as per
- Be involved in code reviews and architecture reviews for team
- Participate in Agile methodology and SCRUM processes such as
Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming, Daily Standups, and
Retrospectives with the team.
- Provide on-call support for critical services on a rotational
- Own features/functionality and deliver projects end-to-end with
high quality and robust architecture.
- Communicate and work with multi-functional business
- Ramp up on new domains and technologies.Basic Qualifications :
- Experience in backend server-side
- Knowledge of at least one object-oriented language.
- Experience working with cloud providers.
- Familiarity with databases (SQL and no-SQL)
- Experience investigating technical components and taking
ownership of feature development.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Scala or Kotlin
- Experience with developing applications in cloud platforms
Keywords: Disney Streaming,ESPN, Simi Valley , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!