Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Requisition ID: 788255Store # : 005950 Sunglass Hut
MACYSPosition: Full-TimeTotal Rewards: Benefits/Incentive
Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over
1600 retail stores across North America. By joining our team you'll
grow with the brightest in retail!We offer competitive benefits,
valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.We believe in
the freedom of self-expression, inclusivity and authenticity, which
is why we bring exclusive styles of high-quality fashion and
performance sunglasses to all.GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Store Manager is
an on-the-floor leader, not only performing all store functions,
but also acting as a guide and role model for the team. Coaches,
develops and inspires the team so that everyone working in the
store serves as a true ambassador for Sunglass Hut.The Store
Manager creats an environment where everyone delivers great service
through The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Store Managers leadership,
energy and willingness to make quick decisions inspires every store
Associate to deliver The Sunglass Hut Experience that translates
into sales.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently
deliver sales plan and company objectives.
- Develops the stores strategic plan to achieve financial
- Drives sales by continually identifying opportunities to
achieve both personal and store goals.
- Leads by example by coaching, developing, mentoring and
inspiring the team to enhance store performance.
- People work for people uses this philosophy to grow careers,
encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused
- Networks, recruits, hires to staffing needs, and trains using
the onboarding tools provided as part of The Sunglass Hut
- Inspires team growth through individual development plans.
- Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that
reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that
translates into sales and ensures every Associate consistently
delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Spends an average of 100% of time present on the sales
- Continually coaches and develops the team to ensure consistent
and absolute execution of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Develops customer relationships through interaction and
- Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
- Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the
- Stays adept at knowing the product and staying curious on new
merchandise and fashion trends.
- Motivates, coaches, and inspires thei team and ensures they are
the best possible brand ambassadors.
- Ensures impeccable execution of operational policies and
procedures, and maintains brand standards.
- Continually coaches and develops to ensure retail
- Communicates information regarding promotions, contests, and
incentives to the team.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous leadership experience of 2+ years
- Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Ability to use critical thinking to deliver absolute execution
of the operational components of the storePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Customer service and/or retail experienceUpon request and
consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance
in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable
accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline
at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact
information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived
as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking,
religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status,
marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the
basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic
information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native
Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Keywords: Luxottica, Simi Valley , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!