Certified Home Health Aide
Company: Neogen Care
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: May 16, 2022
POSITION: Certified Home Health Aide
Status : Full time
LOCATION: Simi Valley, CA and surrounding areas within 20 mile
radius from Clinician's residence
The Neogen Care Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) works closely
with, and under the supervision of, a Licensed/Certified Clinician.
CHHAs provide our patients with skilled services and assistance
with basic daily activities. As a CHHA, you will use your skills
and experience to assist activities which support skilled services
to patients including checking temperature, pulse, and respiration
rates and assisting with exercises or repetitive routines as
prescribed by the clinicians. You will support other daily
activities to include assisting patients with getting in and out of
bed, dressing, grooming, hygiene, feeding, assistance with
ambulatory transfers, and light housekeeping.
- Assist patients with personal care needs (bathing, mouth care,
shampoo and hair care, transferring, dressing and undressing and
ambulation) and provide housekeeping and therapy services to our
patients in their home.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and assist patients with
- Assist patients with basic activities and daily living
- Measure and record patient's temperature, pulse, respiration,
and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the RN,
therapist, Clinical Manager or personal care plan.
- Work with other highly skilled clinicians via a multi- or
interdisciplinary team approach.
- Other duties as directed by the RN, therapist, Clinical
Manager, or personal care plan.
- 1 year of recent CHHA experience.
- 1 year of recent CHHA experience with a home health
- Must have Current California Department of Public Health Home
Health Aide Certification.
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with vehicle, in good working order,
that is currently registered and insured in accordance with state
and Neogen Care requirements.
- Strong skills in observation , verbal and written
communication, problem-solving, basic math, Electronic Medical
Record Software (Kinnser a plus), and basic computer skills to
manage email, texts, employment record self-service, etc.
- Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing
Neogen Care, an essential health industry company, practices all
protective measures recommend by the WHO, CDC, state, and county to
safeguard our employees and patients from COVID-19 exposure to
include: screening, testing, PPE, social distancing.
Keywords: Neogen Care, Simi Valley , Certified Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!