RN, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital Los Angeles, CVICU, Full Time, Days
Company: PIH Health
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to
safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of
patients based on policies and procedures.- Delivers individualized
quality patient care through a coordinated team approach with
physicians, staff, other departments and the patient's family.
Required SkillsKnowledge/ Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- One year of ICU/CVICU experience.Certification:
- Current Basic Life Support-(BLS) certification for
Healthcare-Providers-sponsored by the American-Heart
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support-(ACLS) certification-from
by the American Heart Association.
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment.
Keywords: PIH Health, Simi Valley , RN, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital Los Angeles, CVICU, Full Time, Days, Healthcare , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!