Global Account Director, Zoom
Company: Bandwidth Recruitment
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software
company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with
cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a
network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP,
companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom
use Bandwidth's APIs to easily embed communications into software
and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the
technology space and was the first Communications
Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection
of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning
support teams help businesses around the world solve complex
communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We
celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic
What We Are Looking For:
The Global Account Director, Zoom is responsible for leading the
execution of sales and business development initiatives into Zoom.
This person will help us define long-term organizational strategic
goals, build key customer relationships, identify business
opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain
extensive knowledge of current market conditions. It is their job
to work with the internal team, marketing staff, product and
technology leadership and other leaders to increasesales
opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization.
To achieve this, they need to find potential new customers, present
to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow
business in the future. This role will also help manage existing
clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. They call on
clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions
and services that meet or predict their clients' future needs. They
also serve as leaders within the business development team, setting
the standard for performance and results, and assisting the
creation of new processes and structures.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to business development initiatives that are
consistent with the BU's overall strategy.
- Drive revenue generation and development of strategic
- Create go-to-market strategies in partnership with product and
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal
counsel as required.
- Identify new market opportunities, evaluate them and assess
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- 10+ years of business development, marketing, and/or sales
experience within a long sales cycle
- Experience marketing or selling products or services in a
- Experience with Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public
Speaking, Research, Writing, and Closing
- Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning,
Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory
Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism,
CRM, and Microsoft Office.
- MBA preferred
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we're pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is
rooted in our "Whole Person Promise." We promise all employees that
they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a
work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and
spirit. How do we do that? Well---
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you
and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you're
embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to
interrupt your PTO - not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through
volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- "Mahalo moments" program grants additional time off for life's
most important moments like graduations, buying a first home,
getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the
birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but
not sure if you're 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help
us crush the mission? If you answered 'yes' to both of these
questions, we encourage you to apply! You won't want to miss the
opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
Keywords: Bandwidth Recruitment, Simi Valley , Global Account Director, Zoom, Executive , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!