Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Quality Assurance Manager Salary depends on experience, in the
order of $85,000 A well-established multi brand manufacturer and
distributor of consumer and commercial products is currently
looking for an experienced, ambitious, results driven, qualified
professional to strengthen our existing Quality Assurance
department. This is a full-time / onsite position located in Simi
Valley, CA. Responsibilities:
- Handle relations and communications with factories in
- Provide oversight of projects to deliver strategies and
techniques ensuring all products entering the market do so with
consistent and comparable high levels of quality.
- Developing reports documenting any problems or potential future
issues in the quality of products and create a plan of action
regarding how to remediate and address these difficulties.
- Support the development and implementation of improved quality
reporting measures as well as supporting quality related customer
- Provide continuous direction to ensure quality requirements are
integrated into product development and the commercialization
processes effectively and efficiently.
- Review product labeling and ensure accurate content in
compliance with current legal guidelines.
- Develop strategic solutions and ideas, drive advancement of
processes, procedures, and projects.
- Determine quality assurance policies and objectives to improve
work processes and efficiency.
- Carry out annual product reviews, identify opportunities for
continuous improvement and implement same in partnership with
- Utilize 3rd party laboratories to conduct Good Manufacturing
Practices and Code of Conduct audits to ensure compliance.
- Maintain and manage various overseas factory audits for
- Write and manage the implementation of corrective action plans
- Identifying short-term and long-range issues; researching and
identifying applicable regulatory and industry compliance standards
and codes; developing compliance policies.
- Develop compliance plans by researching, analyzing, selecting,
and applying compliance concepts, approaches, techniques, and
criteria; qualifying vendors.
- Organize compliance programs by preparing timetables, required
resources, including testing laboratories.
- Determine compliance by measuring performance; analyzing and
evaluating findings; performing forensic analysis of failures.
- Prepare reports on fluctuating exchange rates and raw material
costs and perform analysis on how they affect cost.
- Duties may change at any time. Other duties may be assigned as
- The ability to manage multiple competing projects / priorities
and complete them on time.
- Experience using NetSuite, Microsoft Office products, Word,
Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Must be well versed in Excel including using formulas, creating
templates, and forecasting.
- A keen eye for detail and follow through as well as demonstrate
proficiency of written and verbal communication skills; a good
decision maker who can work autonomously.
- The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams,
including senior staff, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Legal
Counsel, manufacturing partners and overseas manufacturing
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred or 3-5 years of related
work experience, preferably in consumer product goods.
- Ability to read and write Chinese is a plus. The spoken
language is Mandarin (for mainland / central China) where all our
factories are. Cantonese (for southern China and HK) can be a
- Project Management experience is a plus. Compensation / Pay
Rate (Up to): $85,000
Keywords: PrideStaff, Simi Valley , Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!