Lead, Program Manager
Company: Harris Corporation
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Lead, Program Manager-- 1/4/21 Program Management--Project
Management USA - CA - Simi Valley Responsible for the execution of
company programs including cost, schedule, and technical
performance. Coordinates the preparation and release of program
plans, schedules, budgets, and estimates to complete. Acts as the
primary customer interface for program activities and leads program
meeting/reviews with the customer and executive staff. Engages in
all activities to maintain continuity with all programs on a
"cradle to grave" basis. Identifies, analyzes, and mitigates all
program risk. Essential Functions:
- This position reports to Director, Programs.
- Supports production and logistics for on-time delivery and
risks associated with production line stoppages, product
deployment, spares, repairs/RMA turnaround time, O&M
documentation and training.
- Plans, organizes, controls, and directs complex technical
programs to ensure successful accomplishment of technical design,
financial goals, and manufacturing objectives.
- Provides a single point of contact on program activities for
both the customer and L3Harris Datron as well as coordinate program
planning with the customer to ensure the identification of
appropriate schedules, design efforts, costs, and other
- Coordinates program details within L3Harris Datron with a wide
variety of individuals and functions leading to successful program
- Reviews potential changes in contract scope and advise
management and customer of the impact.
- Negotiates cost and schedule modifications, as well as develops
and writes program plans, and assists and/or coordinates the
preparation of cost and technical proposals in response to customer
- Coordinates and conducts design review activities and meetings,
schedules internal meetings and customer presentations as required,
and prepares and manages departmental budget and expenses.--
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a Business or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Program Management is
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook and Project.
- Must be able to interface with engineering, manufacturing, and
- Must be able to maximize production and spares profits,
maintain a high level of customer service by managing delivery,
failures, RMA turnaround, and spares. Job Profile Matching
Criteria: Expertise Program Management--Project Management Location
USA - CA - Simi Valley Stock Quote: HRS Last Trade: 110.89 Change:
Keywords: Harris Corporation, Simi Valley , Lead, Program Manager, Executive , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!