Executive Director / Director Of Operations / General Manage
Company: Atria Senior Living
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Executive Director / Director Of Operations / General Manager -
Simi Hills Overview What's the difference between a job and a
meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work
at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of
the wisest people on earth. What's more, you are part of an
extraordinary company - one that's investing in the future of
senior living by investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of
an extraordinary life. Atria is an equal opportunity employer
committed to providing equal employment opportunities without
regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable
law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on
any of these protected classifications. Responsibilities
- Lead the development and implementation of all strategies and
financial objectives for the community consistent with Atria
Retirement's expectations. Regularly communicates community
performance with Regional Vice President.
- Develop and implement successful strategies regarding labor,
occupancy, expenses, and quality of services, and review and
redirect activity, if necessary.
- Interview, hire, orient, train, supervise and evaluate
- Comply with all aspects of operations, including personnel
practices, in accordance with Atria Retirement's policies and
- Assist in the development of community budgets and capital
requirements, including forecasting and approving all
- Act as liaison between field operations and the Support Center.
Builds strong relationships with Support Center resources.
- Performs regular reviews of and makes recommendations on all
aspects of building construction and preventative maintenance.
- Provide on-call and overnight coverage as specified by schedule
or as needed.
- Able to work in various positions at community and willing to
fill in as needed.
- Builds a high performing team and keeps morale high.
- Meets financial management requirements for the community.
- Maintains safe working and living environment.
- Performs scheduled marketing and sales activities, resulting in
- Conduct monthly resident and staff meetings to effectively and
- May perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in business administration, healthcare
administration, or related subject is preferred.
- Successful work history of long-term care or related fields
such as hospitality.
- Three (3) - five (5) years of experience in operations
management with demonstrated success in meeting financial goals
specific to retirement living, assisted living, long term care or
related fields such as hospitality.
- Demonstrated success in operating and maintaining a quality,
customer service workforce.
- Experience in successfully recruiting and training others.
- Understanding of facilities management and ensuring systems are
- Solid performance management skills, including the ability to
communicate performance expectations, document performance
conversations, coach and address performance issues and complete
performance management expectations as guided by the Company.
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems, particularly
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria
Retirement's Motor Vehicle Policy standards.
- Position may requires driving responsibilities (may use Company
provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle). Atria is an equal
opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment
opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate
harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected
classifications. Employment Acceptance Message: Atria Retirement
Canada has an accommodation process in place that provides
accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a
specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need,
please contact Atria Human Resources at
firstname.lastname@example.org . This ensures that the
appropriate accommodations are in place before you begin your
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Simi Valley , Executive Director / Director Of Operations / General Manage, Executive , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!