Account Manager II
Company: NFP Corp
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Who We AreWe're NFP, a three-time Best Places to Work award
winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, and 2019. We are also
recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top
Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and
Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty,
and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our
clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business
is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients
have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our
growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To
learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/.The Role at NFPThe
Entertainment Specialty Group is looking for an Account Manager II
with experience insuring Film, Television and Commercial Production
companies and their vendors such as Equipment, Prop and Automobile
Rental Houses. The Account Manager II is responsible for working
with Producers and Account Executives to service client accounts.
The position requires supporting them in day to day account
management for a specific set of clients and entails a great deal
of verbal, electronic and other written communications. The Account
Manager II will have responsibility for managing the renewal and
marketing process from start to finish. In addition, this person
prepares materials for presentations and communications and assists
team members with day-to-day client servicing. While in this role,
this person should be maintaining relationships with clients and
carrier contacts and working proactively to effectively and
efficiently deliver services to clients. Some Account Manager II's
may be responsible to manage their own block of business.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works proactively to maintain relationships with carrier and
client contacts. May lead client meetings for accounts assigned to
- The Account Manager II will have responsibility for managing
the renewal and marketing process from start to finish, in
conjunction with Producers and Account Executives.
- Communicates directly with clients and carriers, in
collaboration with the Producers and Account Executives.
- Creates and maintains client files in accordance with office
procedures. Responsible for keeping client policy records in the
agency management system.
- Will have an assigned book of business.Knowledge, Skills,
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written
- Self-confident to make sound independent decisions.
- Able to work overtime as necessary.
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people and
function well both in a team environment and autonomously.
- Ability to handle situations in a calm, courteous and
- Customer focused to establish and maintain effective
- Intermediate level of experience in Microsoft Office products,
specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Intermediate level of experience in agency management
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Must be able to read, analyze and reconcile financial
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Sharp attention to detail, decision making skills, and problem
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities, deadlines
and technology.Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS preferred
- Typically more than five years industry and product line
experience.Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- P&C Insurance License requiredPhysical Demand: The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or
hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
and distance vision.What We OfferNFP is proud to offer a
competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match,
exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more.
Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong
relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we
exist to be there for others.NFP and You... Better. Together.NFP is
an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Keywords: NFP Corp, Simi Valley , Account Manager II, Executive , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!