Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Title: - - - - - - - -Quality Engineer
Location: - - - - - - - -Simi Valley, CA (Onsite)
- Serves as the Program Quality Assurance Engineer and provides
planning, coordination, and support for multiple antenna
- Serves as the point of contact between the company and customer
with regard to quality issues or customer concerns throughout the
initial planning, development, manufacturing, and production stages
with a primary focus on manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for interfacing with the customer, the program
office, engineering department, and planning department during the
early stages of contracts to coordinate and assist in working to
resolve any issues prior to production. Ensures that quality
activities required by the specific contract are planned,
implemented, and controlled, as well as monitoring progress (e.g.,
communicating requirements unique to the specific contract to all
affected departments, subcontractors and suppliers, as well as
resolving problems that arise at the interfaces between such
- Frequent contacts internal and external customer
representatives at various levels concerning operations or
scheduling of specific phases/processes of projects.
- Required to participate in technical
- Supports the overall Quality Management System (QMS) which
- Assuring quality programs meet ISO 9001 and company
- Supporting maintenance of the QMS documentation (QA Manual,
procedures, instructions, forms, etc.).
- Performing internal audits to ISO 9001 requirements.
- Developing product quality planning, work instructions,
procedures, and process controls.
- Assuring producibility, inspectability, reliability, and
maintainability of new or re-designed products.
- Participating in material review, corrective action, drawing
release, and configuration change control as required.
- Reviewing test procedures (i.e. ATPs) for compliance to
contractual requirements and coordinates test equipment
- Performing test witness with or for the customer as
- Establishing process controls and audits for
subcontractors/suppliers as needed.
- May interface with government representatives (DCMA
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant
experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a
minimum of 8 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and
a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Cell phones are not allowed at the client site, shooting of photos
and/or videos are strictly prohibited while inside the client
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Simi Valley , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!