Company: RSA Engineered Products
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Company: RSA Engineered Products, LLC
Primary Location: 110 West Cochran Street, Unit A, Simi Valley, CA
Employment Type: Salaried - Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
RSA provides flight-critical components and assemblies for the
commercial, defense and business jet markets. RSA designs and
produces custom-engineered high pressure/high-temperature ducting
assemblies for each customer's specific performance requirements.
RSA's Peri-SealTM is one of the most sought-after connectors in the
aerospace industry. Additionally, RSA designs and produces flexible
joints and hoses, ozone converters and many complex assemblies to
meet stringent customer needs.
Plan, organize, implement and control a variety of activities
related to engineering, research and development and design related
to customer specifications to ensure company business goals and
customer requirements are met within cost and on schedule.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize, schedule and supervise efforts of R&D, Design and
Manufacturing Engineering to ensure engineering activities are
completed on schedule and within cost.
- Support Marketing in technical/customer presentations.
- Assure design compliance to customer requirements.
- Conduct design reviews to ensure design points are understood
and meet customer and manufacturing requirements
- Set engineering standards and policies that promote technical
excellence and interdepartmental cooperation.
- Perform design analysis sufficient to assure design
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Conform to company safety policies and procedures.
- Work in a team environment.
Minimum Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in ME, Aeronautical Engineering or IE with
preference toward Mechanical Engineering. Advanced degree
Understanding of a broad range of engineering skills. Preferably in
aircraft/aerospace design and structural analysis.
Sheet Metal, Metal Forming and Welding experience preferred.
Keywords: RSA Engineered Products, Simi Valley , Project Engineer, Engineering , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!