Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Company: Creative Digital Systems Integration, Inc.
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Who We Are:
CDSI, Creative Digital Systems Integration Inc., is an emerging
small business company providing cutting edge technology solutions
to complex RF requirements. We develop ground-breaking
'first-of-its-kind' products that have ranged from complete
phased-array antenna systems, radar calibration tools, application
modeling, and data visualization. These are very exciting times for
CDSI as we have strategically maneuver our company as a leading
manufacturer within the telemetry digital beam forming technologies
as well as the radar/telemetry simulation environments.
We are searching for a bright and enthusiastic Mechanical Engineer
to assist creating, maintaining and repairing the electronic
systems, components and equipment used and developed in support of
products. You must be a team player; we are a company built on
collaboration and creativity. We foster an environment of sharing
information, and provide the highest level of mutual respect.
What you will do:
- Design and analyze components and subsystems for
- Design products, tools, and fixtures to meet product
- Produce engineering drawings; responsible for accuracy of
drawings to match design specification
- Prepare test procedures and write test reports, technical
proposals and other engineering related documents
- Be responsible for all associated testing requirements,
qualification and compliance of design to customers
- Prepare and lead design reviews and supports other meeting
- Design assembly and fabrication tooling and fixtures;
Troubleshoot problems, including but not limited to assembly, test,
machining and process problems
- Review, refine, approve and coordinate product releases both
internally and with supply chain.
- Generate and maintain 3D models and prints using Solid
- Perform other duties as assigned by Engineering Manager.
The most successful candidate will have significant experience in
many of the following areas:
- Ability to read technical drawings, machine shop knowledge,
drafting and engineering knowledge.
- Working experience with materials such as aluminum castings,
forgings, stainless steel, alloy and steel.
- Excellent working knowledge of aerospace process and
- Knowledge of military and commercial aerospace specifications
- Knowledge of aerospace hardware and associate
- Experience with troubleshooting non-conforming
- Product and Process improvements in the fabrication, assembly
and test process
- Initiation of drawing changes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Thorough understanding of machine tolerances, GD&T, and NC
- Thorough understanding of CAD software.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Background in aerospace engineering.
- FEA analysis.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and BitBucket.
- Experience with packaging high density RF circuit
- Heat transfer in pcb's
- Milling and Sheetmetal design
- Basic structural and thermal analysis
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficiency in Solid Works/Solid Edge Design
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
Compensation and Benefits:
As a full-time employee, you will enjoy a competitive salary, a
robust benefit package including medical, dental, and vision plans,
life and AD&D insurance. We offer a 401k program with matching
contributions from the company. In addition, we offer endless
opportunities to learn, grow, and develop your strengths through
top-tier training programs, certification sponsorship and tuition
reimbursement. Most importantly, we offer a fun, energetic
environment that truly has a familial atmosphere and a crucial
emphasis on maintaining a strong work-life balance through our
paid-time-off policies, paid holidays, parental leave, family
leave, and bereavement leave.
NOTE: In order to conform to Government technology export
regulations (ITAR), applicants must be US citizens or permanent
residents (Green Card holders). CDSI uses e-Verify and provide
Social Security Administration and/or Department of Homeland
Security employee's I-9 Form to confirm work authorization.
CDSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
CDSI does not offer relocation funding assistance
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Creative Digital Systems Integration, Inc., Simi Valley , Sr. Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!