Sr. Test Equipment Engineer
Company: ConsultNet, LLC
Location: Simi Valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Description Sr. Test Equipment Engineer Simi Valley, CA or
Boston, MA area 12+ month contract Up to $70 an hour
Successful candidate will d esign, develop, deploy, troubleshoot
and upgrade test equipment used in testing PCBAs, sub-systems, and
systems. Develops test plans, requirements/specifications and
strategies. Analyzes, processes, and formats test results.
Independently drives for results & consistently meets deliverables
on projects with aggressive timelines. Works with diverse teams
across multiple disciplines. Provides timely feedback to the
product design team to improve the testability of design. Develop a
variety of power conversion devices, motor control systems and
avionics from early stages of design through final testing and
manufacturing support. Execute functional, performance and
environmental tests on avionics power & propulsion components. Uses
professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex
issues in creative and effective ways. Works on complex issues
where analysis of data requires an in-depth evaluation of
intangibles. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments
and may coordinate activities of other team members (Team Lead)
- B.S. degree in Electrical or Software Engineering is required
or equivalent combination of education, training, and
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in development test solutions
used in a manufacturing production environment and experience with
NI TestStand and LabVIEW or certified.
- Experienced in writing Test Plans based on functional
requirements and technical specifications
- Experienced in writing bug reports and root-cause analysis
- Ability to generate cost and lead time estimates based on
different levels of specifications at different life cycle stages
of a project
- Comprehensive knowledge of engineering disciplines including
mechanical and electrical design, material properties, and test
- Strong proficiency in planning, writing, and executing test
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of various manual and automated
testing methodologies at all stages of product development
- Strong testing knowledge & ability to use latest testing
technology and standards
- Must have C# / OOP software development using Visual Studio
- Experience in NI TestStand & LabVIEW is required.
- U.S. Citizenship, U.S Permanent Resident () Be a part of the
ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT
staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to
startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America.
Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding
opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that
have surefire results. In the past two years alone, we have placed
more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or
direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key
to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals.
For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work.
Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major
markets throughout the country, see more at - - provided by
Keywords: ConsultNet, LLC, Simi Valley , Sr. Test Equipment Engineer, Engineering , Simi Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!